Inhalt des Dokuments
Applications have to be submitted in English in the IPODI application portal. In addition to completing the online application form, applicants are asked to upload a number of documents as part of their application. Required documents include:
- An innovative and independent research proposal (max. five pages) and a time plan demonstrating how the proposed objectives are to be achieved (max. one page),
- A letter of motivation detailing career perspectives and motivation to apply for IPODI,
- A completed ethical issues table (part of our online application portal),
- A letter of support of a cooperating professor of the TU Berlin,
- Two external letters of reference.
your application, please carefully read our IPODI Guide for Applicants
. Here you can find detailed information regarding the application
process and our selection criteria.
IPODI asks applicants to use our template for the letter of support . Applicants must clearly state in advance whether ethical issues might arise and describe these in their proposals. Please consult the Marie Curie Ethics Guide  for further guidance.
IPODI Guide for Applicants 
Letter of support template 
Marie Curie Ethics Guide 
IPODI Application Portal
Straße des 17. Juni 135
+49 (0)30 314-79842
Tue & Thu 9 am - 5 pm